[GeoNode-users] Changing theme of geonode

pierluigi de rosa pierluigi.derosa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 05:22:57 PST 2019

Dear Julierme,

I'm modifing this file here:
/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/geonode/contrib/geosites/site_template/templates/site_index.html

But not changes are detected.

In my system is the only file I have called site_index.html
I'm writing this line:
<h1>"Multi.park S.D.I."{% trans "Welcome" %}</h1>
But only Welcome appear.

Instead I'm able to change the css that in
/var/www/geonode/static/geonode/css

Thanks
Pierluigi