[GeoNode-users] Changing theme of geonode

Paolo Pasquali paolo.pasquali at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 06:25:19 PST 2019

Hi Pierlugi,

If you want to customize your GeoNode installation this is not a
recommended way to proceed.
I would suggest instead to start with a GeoNode project [1] and make all
your changes there.
A GeoNode project is like a Django project so if you want to learn more and
get the most out of the templates (and avoid to screw up your installation)
you can follow the Django documentation.

Best,

Paolo

[1] https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project