[GeoNode-users] Customize the Categories on a Genode 2.8 installation

Yewondwossen Assefa assefay at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 00:09:35 PDT 2019

Dear Toni,

Many thanks. I was not aware of that particular customization setting. I
will play with it and report.

I was also not aware that the quick installation was deprecated. I will use
a manual installation on the next install. The current server will be used
to showcase capabilities of Geonode.

regards,

Y. Assefa