[GeoNode-users] Changing Theme for Geonode 2.10

Ran L. kula009 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 10:29:02 PDT 2019

Hello Cliff,

I'm also working on the Geonode project and had similar issues to yours.
After struggling with the package installations and getting no success, I
decided to go with the docker. Surprisingly everything went well after
using docker!

Just follow the instructions on https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode-project.
Skip the part " Create a custom project"  entirely because it has nothing
to do with docker. Start directly from "Start your server" and work on.

If you follow the instructions precisely, you'll be able to customize the
Geonode by only modifying files in the "my_geonode" folder without touching
the core. If you want to see changes being applied immediately, make sure
you run docker-compose in dev mode:

docker-compose -f docker-compose.development.yml -f
docker-compose.development.override.yml up

Let me know if you need more assistance!

Best,

Ran