[GeoNode-users] Changing Theme for Geonode 2.10

Cliff Patterson cpatterson at psdrcs.com
Wed May 8 12:02:56 PDT 2019

Everything worked until the last step ( docker-compose up)

The final error reads:

ERROR: An HTTP request took too long to complete. Retry with --verbose to
obtain debug information.
If you encounter this issue regularly because of slow network conditions,
consider setting COMPOSE_HTTP_TIMEOUT to a higher value (current value: 60).

???

Cheers,
Cliff