[GeoNode-users] Geonode - uploading works but imports empty layers

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Wed May 15 04:23:15 PDT 2019

Dear Muhammad,

unfortunately I currently do not have a 2.8 installation available. Also be aware that the apt
setup might be behind the github branch. Anyways, I´ve tested your SHP with current master
which worked without problems. My guess is either a missconfiguration
or an issue which was resolved after 2.8. You can see a list of merged PR´s here:
https://codepen.io/t-book/full/JVKBpB <https://codepen.io/t-book/full/JVKBpB>

Have you already tried a more verbose geoserver log reporting further checked
apache error.log?

It would help if you could clean those, reupload the file and share the logs in some
pastebin like https://hastebin.com/ <https://hastebin.com/> with me.

Best regards,

Toni