[GeoNode-users] Importing layer for remote service queued indefinitely (Celery not configured?)

Amedeo Fadini amefad at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 14:02:45 PDT 2019

Hi everybody,

in my current geonode project:

https://iws.seastorms.eu

where for the first time I used docker installation
I ad imported remote layers in test anvironmente andh then modved database
on the production machine.
Given that the remote layers weren't working i tried di remove them and
import again.
The remote services are added without errors and layer ar correctly scanned
but when i try to import one it says only QUEUED for a long time.

As far as ai can undertand from the GNIP improvement I guess that I haven't
proper  configured the celery container to process that queue.. where
should I look?

Thank-you

Amedeo