[GeoNode-users] Importing layer for remote service queued indefinitely (Celery not configured?)

Amedeo Fadini amefad at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 10:05:14 PDT 2019

Hi Alessio,

Il giorno ven 25 ott 2019 alle ore 16:29 Alessio Fabiani <
alessio.fabiani at geo-solutions.it> ha scritto:

> Hi Amedeo,
>
> if the queue stucks, most probably there's a celery configuration issue.
>
> Are you using the default memory broker?
>
> I think so, idon't even know where to configure the memory broker...
[...]
Ok found. I get the docker-compose.yml [0]  from geonode project branch 2.8
and  i see

CELERY_CMD: celery worker --app={{project_name}}.celeryapp:app
--broker=amqp://guest:guest@rabbitmq:5672/ -B -l INFO

I'll start to study the celery userguide is all on this url?

https://docs.celeryproject.org/en/latest/userguide/configuration.html

Amedeo

[0] https://github.com/CNR-ISMAR/iws/blob/master/docker-compose.yml