[GeoNode-users] Geonode catalog error when adding layers to a map

Conor Graham conor.graham at qub.ac.uk
Wed Sep 18 14:36:28 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

We are developing a geonode portal demo for local authority here in Northern Ireland. Excited by the potential and promoting an open source platform for our local government to increase spatial data transparency.

We are getting a catalog error and no layers listed when wanting to make a map although we have successfully added layers to the node.

Is there a solution to this, has anybody come across this? We are running 2.10.  We have a few other issues to get some help with but i'll start with this!

Thanks for your help

Conor
Centre for GIS
QUB