[GeoNode-users] Problem with the Categories filter

Maxime Audet-Roberge maximeaudetr at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 11:20:48 PDT 2020

Good day GeoNode users,

I recently update my GeoNode project instance from 2.10.1 to 2.10.3. I have had a few problems, but most of them have now been solved. However, I still have a problem with the categories filter in the resources (layers, maps and documents) explore pages. I have this error when the page loads:

TypeError at /api/categories/

_prepare() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

The request URL is: localhost:8080/api/categories/?type=layer

The address localhost:8080/api/categories/ works and return all the categories with the correct layers count.

The other filters are working fine (Keywords, Type and Regions).

Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?

Thanks a lot!

Maxime