[GeoNode-users] Edit Mode, XY location text input

Muhammad Iqbal Firdaus muh.firdausiqbal at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 04:04:35 PDT 2020

Dear Geonode Master,

I'd like to ask whether Geonode has the features for edit mode, using text
based X,Y/ Latitude, Longitude in point geometry?. I already tried Geonode
3, and it is using mapstore client map, and the features are rich with also
incorporate edit mode that users are able to draw points, polygon, line.
However, one if we'd like to add or edit the geometry based on data text,
in edit session is it possible in Geonode?, maybe i miss some features?,

Another question is, if we'd like to develop new django apps, inside docker
in production mode, in "my_geonode" folder, should we start to understand
Mapstore client map first, or maybe we could directly fetch and edit wfs
from geoserver? such as this link describe (below), and is there any work
that actually has been done by github community for this similar case

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/38358764/how-to-programmatically-update-data-in-wfs-geoserver-layer

Thanks

Regards,
M Firdaus Iqbal