[GeoNode-users] GeoNode GeoServer WorkSpace

1520 gis juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 08:07:26 PST 2020

Hi all,

The institution I work for already has a production geoserver and I want to
use it  to serve geonode  layers. Our SDI team has standardized the
workspace names for GeoServer. GeoNode creates the layers in the
workspace named <geonode>. Is there any way to change geonode default
workspace? Also, is there any way to set multiples or different workspaces
for geonode. I understand that one default workspace must be set in order
to upload a shapefile or I can tell geonode which workspace to use while
uploading a shapefile? In case of setting different workspaces, I can count
on geonode python updatelayers. Any highlight in this topic will be very
appreciated.

Thank you very much for your time in advance.

Kind regards

Julierme