[GeoNode-users] GEONODE Bad Request or Bad Gateway

Ariel Cabezas gerardoarielc at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 06:36:12 PST 2020

Good morning / afternoon everyone
I did the Geonode installation with the instructions on the website
https://docs.geonode.org/en/master/install/basic/index.html
My problem is the following:
I was assigned a virtual machine with enablement of ports 8062 for web and
the SSH port. Ubuntu Server 18. The IP is in this format Public-IP: 8062
I did the installation remotely through SSH.
I can access geoserver, it is correct, I can navigate upload data and
preview http:// public-IP:8062/geoserver/
The problem is the Geonode that I cannot access the url (http: //
public-IP:8062 /) it returns BAD REQUEST (400) or (502) BAD GATEWAY
Modify the .env file, (for each change I run docker-compose up -d), but I
don't know if what I did is right, or maybe I need to modify elsewhere.
The modifications I made to the .env file (without success) were:
SITEURL = http: // public-IP: 8062 /
HTTP_HOST = IP-public
HTTPS_HOST =
HTTP_PORT = 8062