[GeoNode-users] WMS - Add new service

Silvia Salsone salsone at planetek.it
Tue Jan 21 09:26:50 PST 2020

Hi all,

We need to add a MapServer WMS URL in GeoNode. We manage to see the remote service in the list, import the layer we need and see it in the layer list. Unfortunately, we cannot visualize it. The URL it builds results to be wrong.
The original URL is in the form: //address/mapserv.exe?map=somecode.map
What we get in visualization is just the first part, before the ?, losing the following required info.

Do you have any suggestion on this?
Please, let me know if I can provide more info.

Thank you.
Best wishes,
Silvia