[GeoNode-users] Geonode 3.1. Help with thumbnails and wfs access permissions

Pablo Schweitzer pablosarg at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 08:31:06 PDT 2020

Hi
I installed Geonode 3.1, and I have some problems, maybe someone can help me

   1. When I define a thumbnail, it does not appear correctly in the layer
   list. It has an offset, and if I modify the style it doesn't update.
   2. I set the permissions of a layer so that only admin can see it, and a
   group of users can see it. It works with users logged into another instance
   of Geonode but from QGIS using WFS only is visible a layer published "for
   anyone", even if in the wfs connection I put the username and password of a
   geonode user

¡Gracias!

Pablo