[GeoNode-users] Developing a Collaborative Platform Using GeoNode

Alexandria Shreffler aleshreffler at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 07:05:00 PDT 2020

Hey, everyone!

I wanted to reach out for comments about a project that I am launching as
part of the graduation requirements for obtaining my Master's degree in
GIS. If anyone has about 30 minutes, I would appreciate it if you could
check out my presentation titled Creating and Evaluating a Collaborative
Web Mapping Platform (https://youtu.be/kuGiokh71OU?t=1899). It starts at
approximately 31:40 if there is an issue with the link not going to the
right timestamp. The audience was not very familiar with application
development, so please keep that in mind when watching.

Please let me know if there is anything that I should keep in mind going
forward, as you all likely have MUCH more experience with GeoNode than I
do. This is going to be a pretty ambitious project because I am only a
budding programmer, which means I will probably be reaching out to you all
when I need to troubleshoot.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Warm Regards,
Alex

--

*Alexandria Shreffler*
Geospatial Analyst, Venango County Planning Commission