[GeoNode-users] Developing a Collaborative Platform Using GeoNode

Alessio Fabiani alessio.fabiani at geo-solutions.it
Thu Jul 23 09:10:20 PDT 2020

Hi Alexandria,
very interesting project, I would love to have news about your project
progresses in the future.

It looks like you need to build some advanced features in order to allow to
interact with GeoNode resources and permissions.
Technically speaking this is challenging. You might envisage the
integration of a BPMN based workflow system in order to manage the
different resource states.

In the next weeks, we would like also to propose something related to this
topic. Your feedback will be very helpful and welcome.

Best,
Alessio.

Il giorno gio 23 lug 2020 alle ore 16:05 Alexandria Shreffler <
aleshreffler at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> Hey, everyone!
>
> I wanted to reach out for comments about a project that I am launching as
> part of the graduation requirements for obtaining my Master's degree in
> GIS. If anyone has about 30 minutes, I would appreciate it if you could
> check out my presentation titled Creating and Evaluating a Collaborative
> Web Mapping Platform (https://youtu.be/kuGiokh71OU?t=1899). It starts at
> approximately 31:40 if there is an issue with the link not going to the
> right timestamp. The audience was not very familiar with application
> development, so please keep that in mind when watching.
>
> Please let me know if there is anything that I should keep in mind going
> forward, as you all likely have MUCH more experience with GeoNode than I
> do. This is going to be a pretty ambitious project because I am only a
> budding programmer, which means I will probably be reaching out to you all
> when I need to troubleshoot.
>
> Thank you in advance for your help!
>
> Warm Regards,
> Alex
>

> --
>
> *Alexandria Shreffler*
> Geospatial Analyst, Venango County Planning Commission
> Quality Associate, Allegheny Inspections
> Pursuing Master's in GIS, Pennsylvania State University
> B.S. Psychology & Environmental Studies, Allegheny College
> *Work Phone: (814) 432-9676*

==

GeoServer Professional Services from the experts! Visit http://goo.gl/it488V
for more information.
==
Ing. Alessio Fabiani

@alfa7691
Founder/Technical Lead

GeoSolutions S.A.S.
Via di Montramito 3/A - 55054  Massarosa (LU) - Italy
phone: +39 0584 962313
fax:     +39 0584 1660272
mob:   +39 331 6233686

http://www.geo-solutions.it
http://twitter.com/geosolutions_it

Con riferimento alla normativa sul trattamento dei dati personali (Reg. UE
2016/679 - Regolamento generale sulla protezione dei dati “GDPR”), si
precisa che ogni circostanza inerente alla presente email (il suo
contenuto, gli eventuali allegati, etc.) è un dato la cui conoscenza è
riservata al/i solo/i destinatario/i indicati dallo scrivente. Se il
messaggio Le è giunto per errore, è tenuta/o a cancellarlo, ogni altra
operazione è illecita. Le sarei comunque grato se potesse darmene notizia.

This email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure. We remind that - as provided by
European Regulation 2016/679 “GDPR” - copying, dissemination or use of this
e-mail or the information herein by anyone other than the intended
recipient is prohibited. If you have received this email by mistake, please
notify us immediately by telephone or e-mail.