[GeoNode-users] error install ubuntu 18.04

Muhammad Iqbal Firdaus muh.firdausiqbal at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 01:40:16 PDT 2020

Hello,

Apologize, maybe this email finds as duplicate post for previous thread
from my question about installation geonode in Ubuntu. I would just to let
you know, that the installation of geonode docker-build.sh in my device is
encountered error due to network from ISP (i believe). the result i get i
compare between Ubuntu Linux Desktop (Failed install) and Server
(Successfully installed) previously, using different laptop. The one that
success is using VPN, while the failed one is not using VPN. I just
realized, when i also trying to install docker-build.sh (geonode) in ubuntu
server, without VPN is encountered error persists with the previously
installing in ubuntu desktop. Hence, i think the problem is with the
network with VPN is more secure and importantly uninterrupted installation
process when getting the archive from ubuntu server.

Here it is the installation process when using VPN, sucessfully installed i
guest.
[image: image.png]

Regards
Iqbal