[GeoNode-users] GeoNode PSC members status

Toni Schönbuchner toni.schoenbuchner at csgis.de
Tue Mar 17 00:09:04 PDT 2020

Dear all,

thanks a lot for opening the process for a new PSC Membership.
I very welcome Allesio's proposal of Giovanni, who I know as a very skilled and friendly person.

I hereby would like to suggest Florian Hoedt as a second candidate.
Florian is working at Thünen Institut as coordinator for Geoinformatics.
He is a skilled and responsive community member with a clear vision for the future of GeoNode.
Further, you might know Florian as the main organizer of the upcoming summit.

With best regards,

Toni