[GeoNode-users] Update Mapstore Client

Jose Cáceres jose.atyus at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 08:20:24 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm running Geonode master over Docker (https://geoportalouot.unah.edu.hn/),
and I'm finding an issue with custom search services that are not saved on
maps on Mapstore. I found that this was already fixed here:
https://github.com/GeoNode/django-mapstore-adapter/releases/tag/2.0.4.

I found in requirements that mi mapstore version are:

django-mapstore-adapter==2.0.3.1

django-geonode-mapstore-client==2.0.5

and I noticed that the version with the fix previously mentioned is 2.0.4.6
for the django-mapstore-adapter.

So my question is, how can I properly update my mapstore version? Do I just
change the version on the requirements.txt and rebuild the containers again?

Thanks!
--
José David Cáceres
Ingeniero Ambiental