[GeoNode-users] Use comma as separator - Mapstore Widgets

Jose Cáceres jose.atyus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 21:35:04 PST 2020

Hi everyone,

I have a map that uses the counter widget to track damages caused by
Hurricane IOTA in here: https://geoportalouot.unah.edu.hn/maps/147/view

However, the counter uses point as a thousand separator, as seen in the
attached picture.
[image: image.png]

The above number is three hundred and forty eight thousand people affected.
Since We use point as a decimal separator, this may cause some confusion
between our users, and I would like to change the point to a comma. I found
that in the examples shown in the Widget page of mapstore, it uses comma:

[image: image.png]

But I haven't found where I could make that change.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

--
José David Cáceres