[GeoNode-users] GeoNode-Project Docker Postgres Access

irlan128 irlan128 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 05:21:49 PST 2020

Hi Julierme
I`m install geonode via docker, i`m want to change the database with another
database in another server(192.168.100.22), i`m already change my
local_settings.py
*DATABASES = {
    'default': {
        'ENGINE': 'django.db.backends.postgresql_psycopg2',
        'NAME': 'geonode',
        'USER': 'geonode',
        'PASSWORD': 'geonode',
        'HOST': '192.168.100.22',
        'PORT': '5432',
        'CONN_MAX_AGE': 0,
        'CONN_TOUT': 5,
        'OPTIONS': {
            'connect_timeout': 5,
        }
    },
    # vector datastore for uploads
    'datastore': {
        'ENGINE': 'django.contrib.gis.db.backends.postgis',
        # 'ENGINE': '', # Empty ENGINE name disables
        'NAME': 'geonode_data',
        'USER': 'geonode',
        'PASSWORD': 'geonode',
        'HOST': '192.168.100.22',
        'PORT': '5432',
        'CONN_MAX_AGE': 0,
                            *

and i`m already change wsgi.py to localhost
*os.environ.setdefault("DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE", "geonode.local_settings")
*

but still when i`m running "docker logs -f django4geonode" ,still the
database redirect to db not my postgre host  which on192.168.100.22
* "postgres://geonode:geonode@db:5432/geonode"
*
can you give me a way to solve this problem?
thanks

*
2369 static files copied to '/mnt/volumes/statics/static'.
static data refreshed
Executing UWSGI server uwsgi --ini /usr/src/app/uwsgi.ini for Production
command to be executed is uwsgi --ini /usr/src/app/uwsgi.ini
[uWSGI] getting INI configuration from /usr/src/app/uwsgi.ini
Restarting periodic command scheduler: cronStopping periodic command
scheduler: cron.
Starting periodic command scheduler: cron.
IS_CELERY=false
DATABASE_URL=postgres://geonode:geonode@db:5432/geonode
GEODATABASE_URL=postgis://geonode_data:geonode_data@db:5432/geonode_data
SITEURL=http://localhost/
ALLOWED_HOSTS=['localhost', 'localhost', 'localhost:None', 'django',
'geonode']
GEOSERVER_PUBLIC_LOCATION=http://localhost/geoserver/
GEOSERVER_WEB_UI_LOCATION=http://localhost/geoserver/
waitfordbs task done