[GeoNode-users] Docker Geonode/Geoserver Size

irland fardani irlan128 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 21:21:36 PDT 2021

Dear All,
I install geonode and geoserver via docker. In Geoserver GWC I create a
tiled file, and the size is very big (about 30 Gb). because my docker size
is about 18 Gb, the docker usually crashes.
I want to ask, how to up size the geonode docker? is it any variable that i
must add when i do the docker compose command?or it is the default/maximum
size of the docker geonode/geoserver only 18 Gb?
Thanks

[image: WhatsApp Image 2021-04-23 at 3.00.41 PM.jpeg]
--
Irland Fardani M.T.
+628562257785

Virus-free.