[GeoNode-users] GeoNode-Project SSL Certificate and Key

1520 gis juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 01:10:33 PDT 2021

Dear developers and users,

I am new to SSL configuration,  I have faced an issue while loading
geonode-project at 3.2.x docker installation as shown on the attached
screenshot.
Accodrding to the guide
https://docs.geonode.org/en/master/install/basic/index.html, the
certificates are set as shown below:
ssl_certificate /certificate_symlink/fullchain.pem;
ssl_certificate_key /certificate_symlink/privkey.pem;

I wonder if I should create a new certificate and certifcate_key in order
to get Google Chrome loading the geonode website on HTTPS protocol.

Any help and comment will be very appreciated.

Kind regards

Julierme
Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from *10.0.0.200* (for
example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more
NET::ERR_CERT_INVALID