[GeoNode-users] GeoNode-Project SSL Certificate and Key

1520 gis juliermeopensourcedeveloper at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 02:04:11 PDT 2021

Regarding the https issue, using Safari browser there was <Proceed To>
website anyway, forcing the webpage to load, and everything worked fine
after setting my mac admin credentials to load the geonode page. However it
seems something is wrong with Google Chrome. I need to find out how to
force it to load the page, but there is no <Proceed To>

Kind regards

Julierme