[GeoNode-users] Error Installing Geonode: ./docker-build.sh

Édson Flávio de Souza edson.flavio at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:28:42 PDT 2021

Use ls -la for you check permissions on Linux System

The file must to have permissions like this

rwx r_x r_x

Or try execute this command

chmod 755 docker-build.sh

But your message is that the SO not locate the command.

Send us o result the command ls -la in this directory, please.

Other think. Check If you don't have a space between the point and slash

./docker-build.sh is correct
./ or . /docker-build is wrong.

Ok

Edson Flavio