[GeoNode-users] Problem saving Geostories

Jose Cáceres jose.atyus at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 10:22:39 PDT 2021

Hi everyone,

I'm facing an issue trying to deploy mi Geonode 3.2.x using Docker.

Whenever I deploy my site over it's private IP, everything works fine. But
when I change to my domain name, I face an issue trying to save a Geostory.
I can create a new one, add elements and everything seems to work fine. But
when I hit Save and the page gets reloaded, I'm not able to retrieve the
elements again.

The console shows that it is looking for items on "geoserver:8080" which I
assume is the docker container address instead of the actual domain. This
doesn't happen when I deploy over the IP, so I can't figure out why this is
happening.
[image: image.png]

The only place I found this location is on the GEOSERVER_LOCATION, which I
know I shouldn't change right?

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

José