[GeoNode-users] Install Geoserver Plugin in Geonode Docker

Florian Hoedt florian.hoedt at thuenen.de
Wed May 26 00:57:34 PDT 2021

Hi,
It is not impossible. We do use a modified Dockerfile and locally built the image. We use netCDF and vectortiles plugins. This is our Dockerfile:

https://gist.github.com/gannebamm/f51c5521ddb41a9ef58a55af0e930a9b

You can use that as example for using plugins with the docker based stack. You have to clone and modify this https://github.com/GeoNode/geoserver-docker/tree/2.18.3 and built it locally. If you later run the docker composition for the geonode stack the locally built image will be used.

yours,
Florian
--
MSc Florian Hoedt
Head Geoinformatics | OpenData Representative

Tel:  +49 531 596-1428
Mobil: +49 162 92 50 275
Fax:  +49 531 596-1499
Mail: florian.hoedt at thuenen.de
Web:  www.thuenen.de

The Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries – Thünen Institute in brief – consists of 14 specialized institutes that carry out research and provide policy advice in the fields of economy, ecology and technology.