[GeoNode-users] decrease (map query) panel size

Γιώργος Πούλος gpoul2000 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 20 07:22:48 PDT 2022

Nice Information! This file is awesome! But I can't find the right property.
Maybe the property isMobile: isMobile, is near to me but I think it can't give me the solution
I think css will help me. If I knew the name of the panel as css propery I would try, but it is hard to find it.
Any other suggestions?

Πούλος Γιώργος
Δαβάκη 4, Λιβαδειά, 32100,
Στερεά Ελλάδα
t 6970115279, mail: gpoul2000 at hotmail.com

P Please consider the environment before printing this document