[GeoNode-users] Develop with docker container

Florian Hoedt florian.hoedt at thuenen.de
Wed Mar 2 05:49:09 PST 2022

Hi Pierre,

I have done some changes to get a docker dev env running with PyCharm (commercial ed.). You can see my changes and comment here:

[ https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/pull/8177#issuecomment-954673780 | https://github.com/GeoNode/geonode/pull/8177#issuecomment-954673780 ]

[ https://github.com/gannebamm/geonode/commit/50881f66204c34ef26538bc3015b99a1e5d9947f | https://github.com/gannebamm/geonode/commit/50881f66204c34ef26538bc3015b99a1e5d9947f ]

maybe that helps
yours,
Florian
--
MSc Florian Hoedt
Head Research Data Management | OpenData Representative

Tel: +49 531 596-1428 | Mobile: +49 162 92 50 275
Fax: +49 531 596-1499
Mail: florian.hoedt at thuenen.de
Web: www.thuenen.de

The Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries – Thünen Institute in brief – consists of 15 specialized institutes with socioeconomic, ecological and technological expertise. The Thünen Institute conducts research and policy advice related to rural areas, agriculture, forests and fisheries.