[GeoNode-users] Can not login to GeoServer

Ramesh De Silva desilvarami at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:53:16 PDT 2022

Dear Alessio,

Further more details about the situation. I could successfully upload a
dataset via GeoNode.

[image: image.png]
Then I checked the layer preview from GeoServer. Interestingly, when I
clicked on the "Layer Preview" link at the GeoServer Home page, I was
authenticated as I have already logged into GeoNode. Then I could
navigate to all GeoServer menus.

[image: image.png]

But when I clicked on the OpenLayers link at layer preview, it refers to
localhost again.

[image: image.png]

I have updated this IP in Django OAuth and restarted the containers. But
this issue persists.

[image: image.png]

Appreciate your help.

Kind regards