[Geoprisma-users] Problems trying to get edit attributes in a panel instead of inwindow

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Dec 20 18:39:57 EST 2009

This is not critical and I know you said it was not tested.
I step up a test case to try this out and I get an error in ext-all.js
and the stack trace does not help me understand the issue.

http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj2/index2.php
http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj2/config2.xml

I set <inwindow>false</inwindow>

http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj2/xslt/default2.xslt

And added the following to the xslt template:

        <xsl:for-each select="/geoprisma/widgets/widget[./type =
'featurepanel_form']">
          <xsl:if test="./options/inwindow = 'false'">
          oWestPanel.items.push(
            <xsl:call-template name="featurepanel_form:drawWidget">
              <xsl:with-param name="pWidgetName" select="./name" />
            </xsl:call-template>);
          </xsl:if>
        </xsl:for-each>

And what I end up with is a lot of lines like:

  oWestPanel.items.push(objGPFeaturePanelForm_ONEMILEETJ);
  oWestPanel.items.push(objGPFeaturePanelForm_LAKES);

where these are all undefined:

  objGPFeaturePanelForm_ONEMILEETJ
  objGPFeaturePanelForm_LAKES

So I'm probably missing something the outputs those definitions.

I also suspect the I probably want something more like the QuickZoomForm
where all of these objects get pushed onto an items[] array and then
that is pushed on the panel so there is only one tab with all the
featurepanel_form in it and the widget then makes the appropriate one
visible when it is used and populated with values.

If this is a bug let me know and I'll write it up with any additional
explanation you want me to add.

Thanks,
   -Steve