[Geoprisma-users] Problems trying to get edit attributes in a panel instead of inwindow

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Mon Dec 21 08:47:17 EST 2009

Steve,

  One quick problem I found :

  in ./src/client/widgets/featurepanel/form/Form.xslt, at line 266,
replace :
      objGP<xsl:value-of select="$pWidgetName" />
  for
     objGPWidget<xsl:value-of select="$pWidgetName" />

Either if this is enough for this to work or not, please fill a ticket.
A patch would be welcomed too.

About the 'drawWidget' method : yes, you can use a method like the
QuickZoom widget.

Regards,

Alexandre

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> This is not critical and I know you said it was not tested.
> I step up a test case to try this out and I get an error in ext-all.js
> and the stack trace does not help me understand the issue.
>
> http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj2/index2.php
> http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj2/config2.xml
>
> I set <inwindow>false</inwindow>
>
> http://imaptools.com:8080/project/myproj2/xslt/default2.xslt
>
> And added the following to the xslt template:
>
>        <xsl:for-each select="/geoprisma/widgets/widget[./type =
> 'featurepanel_form']">
>          <xsl:if test="./options/inwindow = 'false'">
>          oWestPanel.items.push(
>            <xsl:call-template name="featurepanel_form:drawWidget">
>              <xsl:with-param name="pWidgetName" select="./name" />
>            </xsl:call-template>);
>          </xsl:if>
>        </xsl:for-each>
>
> And what I end up with is a lot of lines like:
>
>  oWestPanel.items.push(objGPFeaturePanelForm_ONEMILEETJ);
>  oWestPanel.items.push(objGPFeaturePanelForm_LAKES);
>
> where these are all undefined:
>
>  objGPFeaturePanelForm_ONEMILEETJ
>  objGPFeaturePanelForm_LAKES
>
> So I'm probably missing something the outputs those definitions.
>
> I also suspect the I probably want something more like the
> QuickZoomForm where all of these objects get pushed onto an items[]
> array and then that is pushed on the panel so there is only one tab
> with all the featurepanel_form in it and the widget then makes the
> appropriate one visible when it is used and populated with values.
>
> If this is a bug let me know and I'll write it up with any additional
> explanation you want me to add.
>
> Thanks,
>   -Steve

Alexandre Dubé