[Geoprisma-users] MeasureTool

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Dec 20 22:40:08 EST 2009

Does MeasureTool work?
Can someone add it to an existing or new sample?

I tried to install it and on the good side I get no errors, on the other
side I get no measure tools.

Is graphicName option the path to an image for the toolbar? Or does the
widget expect to find it as the basename for an image in the directory:

.../widgets/geoexttoolbar/img/

which does not currently have measure_length.png or measure_area.png
that are in the /mapfish/client/mfbase/mapfish/img/ svn or some nicer
ones the match the create, update, delete icons in GeoPrisma.

-Steve