[Geoprisma-users] Google key getting cached by smarty???

Yves Moisan yves.moisan at boreal-is.com
Fri Nov 13 14:17:21 EST 2009

> I changed config/config-google.xml and config/config-one-geology.xml to
> have my google apikey, but when I load the following page it complains
> about the apikey and viewing the source does not have the correct apikey.
>
> http://imaptools.com:8080/gp/samples/google/default/
>
> Is smarty caching this somewhere that I need to cleanup. Or is this
> maybe related the the other path issue?

Hi Stephen,

I modified sample1.xslt and sample-gymo.xslt (r703; also included) so
that the parameter is taken from the xml file.  Note that the xml
context document in the templates is the config_secur.xml file that gets
generated by GeoPrisma.  You you can save that file to your disk by
setting the $g_bConfigSecure variable to true in samples/config.php.
That will show all what goes through once the configuration file is
processed by GeoPrisma.

HTH,

Yves