[geos-devel] GEOS libraries

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Fri Aug 30 14:56:13 EDT 2002

   I think now that we have a simple autoconf framework, the next bit is
to get things compiling cleanly, then linking into the one library. I
would like to hear from Yury that the changes committed thus far have
not mucked up what he is working on... :)
   I can give you and/or Norman write access to the archive to keep the
build framework up to date, as Yury will be continuing to add a good
deal of code over the next couple months, and it would be better that he
focus on the code and not on the build details.
   So, can either of you look over the build consistency and portability
issues once every couple weeks or so?

P.

--
       __