[geos-devel] CVS Tools

Norman Vine nhv at cape.com
Wed Oct 23 07:18:04 EDT 2002

Hi All

Two tools I have found VERY helpful for distributed
CVS based development

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cvs-syncmail/
syncmail is a CVS notification tool which provides a unified or context diff
for every change to a cvs repository, mailed to a specified email address.
This tool is extremely useful for large communities to monitor changes to a
code base, and is currentl

http://sourceforge.net/projects/viewcvs
ViewCVS can browse directories, change logs, and specific revisions of
files. It can display diffs between versions and show selections of files
based on tags or branches. In addition, ViewCVS has "annotation" or "blame"
support, Bonsai-like query facilities, template-based page generation, and
support for individually configuring virtual hosts.

Any chance of getting these or their equivalant setup ?

I gladly offer any assistance I can provide to help doing this as
I am convinced using them will help make GEOS and PostGIS better.

Cheers

Norman