[geos-devel] GEOS Status (Sunday, Mar. 9)
Yury A. Bychkov
me at yury.ca
Mon Mar 10 11:05:54 EST 2003
1. One example on how to use CoordinateList classes is done (in "examples"
2. isValid package and 2 of its support packages (index/Sweepline and
index/Quadtree) are ported. It doesn't run yet, because of the external
dependencies (mainly from operation/Overlay), but that should be fixed soon ;-)
1. Port the operation/Overlay and 2 remaining index packages
2. Write anothe example program for CoordinateLists based on arrays (Martin's
3. Bring the GEOS up to date with the latest JTS version (1.3) and add
4. Add rawGetAt method to CoordinateList* classes (Norman's recommendation
that should result in even better performance).
More information about the geos-devel