[geos-devel] destroying a Polygonizer

Carlos A. Rueda carueda at ucdavis.edu
Tue Oct 19 02:01:34 EDT 2004

Hello,

What is the proper way to destroy a geos::Polygonizer object completely?
I'm getting the polygons given by polygonizer.getPolygons(), using them
and then destroying them manually. Externally, I could also destroy
getDangles(), getCutEdges(), getInvalidRingLines(), but by looking at
Polygonizer::~Polygonizer(), it seems I would also need to manually
destroy other protected members (holeList, shellList), which can be done
via a subclass.  Am I missing something?

thanks

-c