[geos-devel] Building latest CVS HEAD with MSVC++ 8.0

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Feb 22 17:50:39 EST 2006

Charlie Savage wrote:
> One thing to follow up on.  I realize there used to be VC++ solution  in
> the GEOS source tree.  However, it wasn't maintained and thus was
> removed a few months ago.
>
> Is there any interest in having a working VC++ solution again?  I don't
> mind keeping it up to date since I do that locally anyways.

I don't understand. Are you talking about round function issue?
Does it mean you are asking if it's worth to keep GEOS compilable
with VC++ ?
If I'm following your point, should I understand that GEOS is (usually)
not compiled by the GEOS Community with VC++ at all?

Cheers
--
Mateusz Łoskot
http://mateusz.loskot.net