[geos-devel] [UTF] envelope_class_test.cpp fixed for Boost 1.33

Mateusz Łoskot mateusz at loskot.net
Mon Mar 13 06:17:38 EST 2006

strk at refractions.net wrote:
> Yep, I also feel this is going to be more complex then I imagined. I
> always tried to do w/out boost exactly fearing for these kind of
> problems (common when external dependencies are added).

Just as I said, I'm also a bit disappointed.
But in fact, Boost.Test provides most rich features from other libs I know.
May be we can wait for what Gennadyi Rozental will say about possible
crucial changes between releases.

> Mateusz: how about boost-less port of the JTS unit tests instead ?

Yes, it's possible but I still need to have some Unit Test Framework.
So, we should go back to
http://geos.refractions.net/pipermail/geos-devel/2006-February/001788.html

Cheers
--