[geos-devel] GEOS compilation VS7.1

Mateusz Loskot mateusz at loskot.net
Wed Aug 15 14:02:52 EDT 2007

abhay menon wrote:
> I want to use the same in VC++ 6.0 binded with GDAL. So had create a sln for
> VC7.1 as that  was the permissible framework environment that I could use.
> If you still have the working VC7.1 build sln + project file similar to your
> msvc80 build could please mail it to me.

It seems my explanation was imprecise.
Yes, I did use msvc71 to build GEOS but only using makefile.vc files
provided in the GEOS source code.
I didn't use solution/project to build GEOS with msvc71.

After I switched to msvc80 I created solution/project and
submitted it to the GEOS SVN (trunk/geos/build/msvc80).

I hope it's clear now.

Cheers
--
Mateusz Loskot