[geos-devel] Re: TopologyException: found non-noded intersection

G. Allegri giohappy at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 13:03:37 EDT 2010

Thanks Martin.
I see that jts 1.11 works fine on a subset of my dataset. I have
hundreds of thousands od polygons to merge... I have to find the way
to read them to pass the collection to JTS without receiving
java.lang.OutOfMemoryError (just happened!).
What do you suggest to build the collection needed by CascadedUnion
without havind to create a huge Collection of geometries?

I will take a look at JEQL. Thanks for the hint, I didn't know it...

Giovanni