[geos-devel] [postgis-devel] GEOS 3.4.1 is out

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Tue Aug 20 07:33:11 PDT 2013

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 10:13:34AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:

> Also, I ran diff from the 3.4 branch to trunk (to figure out if php
> pkglibdir handling had changed, which it hadn't), and there were a
> number of unexpected differences (from memory, couldn't send earlier due
> to netflake):
>
>   3.4.1 NEWS entries missing from trunk

I think it's ok to copy the NEWS over once 3.4.1 is out.

>   ChangeLog had far far more differences than I would expect, and looks
>   to be a summary in one branch, more verbose in the other

It looks like a difference in the version of SVN being used to generate
the file. The one one committed in r3890 does not contain the filenames.

Filed a ticket for this: http://trac.osgeo.org/geos/ticket/654

>   whitespace differences in the recent nodist_ fix

Not important, but thanks for noticing

--strk;

 http://www.cartodb.com - Map, analyze and build applications with your data

                                       ~~ http://strk.keybit.net