[geos-devel] GSoC Weekly Report

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Wed Jun 26 09:40:32 PDT 2013

Thanks for the report Vishal.

One thing: before porting more classes I suggest you port or write
the unit tests associated with each class you ported already.

Same thing for new methods (possibly easier as a unit test for the
class may already be available).

Every portion of code + docs (doxygen) + test is a good candidate for
merging into the official repository.

I'm a fan of incremental work :)

--strk;