[geos-devel] PHP binding repository relocation

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Tue Jul 19 10:35:39 PDT 2016

The official home of PHP bindings source code is now
the Experiemental OSGeo Git Service:

 https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/geos/php-geos

Previous GIT remote ( git://git.osgeo.org/php-geos )
still works for backward compatibility but please update
your remotes.

The move allows to have a separate set of milestones
and issues while also supporting pull-request kind
of interaction.

An automatic mirror is setup on gitlab.com (will pull
from the official repository) and on github.com (will
be pushed from gogs via a git hook).

Next I'll remove the php/ subdir from core.

Dark Panda: please login to the service one to be
added to the committers team for the project.

My next focus for the php bindings will be adding support
for PHP7: https://git.osgeo.org/gogs/geos/php-geos/issues/1

For now I think we can keep using this mailing list for
coordination.

  /\   https://strk.kbt.io/services.html