[geos-devel] GH Actions

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Fri Nov 6 11:48:14 PST 2020

On Fri, Nov 06, 2020 at 11:07:41AM -0800, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Pleased to report that we now have added GitHub actions to our ever growing zoo of CI platforms.
>
> https://github.com/libgeos/geos/actions

Great, could you add that to the wiki as well ?

Also, since you're having fun with actions, can you see if there's
a way to attach an action to the "merge" green button, for having it
do something different (for a start: nothing, eventually: ping a web
url which will do the right thing).

> Unfortunately, unlike Travis, GH Actions does not have any nifty architecture options like ARM, but maybe that will change shortly as ARM cloud stuff seems to be happening quickly.

In case anyone missed it: Drone supports ARM since 2018, we may look
at using that:
https://blog.drone.io/drone-announces-official-support-for-arm/