[geos-devel] The Road to 3.10

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Mon Sep 13 06:00:38 PDT 2021

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 04:03:39PM -0700, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> We may have one last piece of functionality to add to 3.10 (new triangulation code) and then will start the count-down to release. If you've got work in progress that is suitable for 3.10, this would be a good time to bring it home.

There's an ongoing QGIS bugfix initiative that will end
on October 22nd, in the past such initiative has also
resulted in new GEOS features (PreparedMinDist) so I'd
wait for that date before feature-freeze.

I'm taking part in the initiative so will try to spot
as many GEOS features/enhancements tickets as soon as
possible to have them evidenced and properly targetted
in trac.