[Geotiff] Linear_Foot_Modified_American = 9004

Max Martinez Max.Martinez at erdas.com
Thu Apr 10 06:17:55 PDT 2008

All previous changes are available in whatever version of the EPSG
database you are using. Examining the change report from the 6.14
version, you find that this unit was eliminated in July of 1998:

#933 1998.220 State Plane units
Report date: 21-Jul-98
Changed units for Clarke 1866 Michigan ellipsoid and all six NAD27
Comment:
Michigan State Plane zones from Modified American foot to US
Survey Foot. Deleted Modified American foot.
Action:
Codes affected: 7009 9004 12101-3 12111-3 26801-3 26811-3
Reporter: Melita Kennedy; ESRI
Tables affected: Ellipsoid HorizCS Trf_nonpoly UOM_length