[Geotiff] User defined datum: Transformation parameters

Christian Zietz czietz at gmx.net
Thu Feb 28 22:49:31 PST 2008

noel khan schrieb:

>     DISCLAIMER: My perpective if the only the GeoTiff spec. I am not
> familiar with the library you are using, which contains the call
> "GTIFKeySet."

Sorry, I forgot to mention it. I'm using libgeotiff. I know that the
values are to be stored in the GeoTIFF file itself just as you described it.

My question was and still is about the correct way to use libgeotiff to
store such values. Its documentation doesn't give specific details about
the way to store multiple values.

Christian
Christian Zietz  -  CHZ-Soft  -  czietz at gmx.net
WWW: http://www.chzsoft.com.ar/